Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chris Bean, PC Reviewer

Hey everyone!

I'm Chris Bean, the main PC reviewer for Triple-C Podcast. Like Chris Keller, i'll be reviewing on a 1-10 scale based on storyline, gameplay, quality, design and even addiction level of the game! My reviews will include opinions, experience from the game and news I hear of upcoming patches and release dates. Also, I will provide a brief outline of the storyline and general gameplay. After we've published a couple podcasts, I will release some videos of gameplay showing what it's like and some "how to" videos involving certain aspects of the games.

I will also post periodically on this site my reviews and links to other relevant websites. During the podcast, we will also give you news of some new and exciting games which we think will be enjoyable and something to look forward to.

I hope you enjoy the reviews, and happy killing! >:)

~Chris Bean